Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
Finally checked off something from my bucket list last week.
To learn cycling! Mastered it within an hour. So proud of myself!
Learning something new felt so good.
It seems like a privilege to learn a new skill as we grow older.
There are still many things that I want to learn this lifetime.
Ballet is one of them. The grace of a ballerina. Can't wait.

I always feel socially awkward in situations.
It's hard to really engage in a conversation with someone.
The downs of a introverted extrovert I guess.
Learning more social skills and widening my social circle just a bit more these days.


/ When you realized that life can't wait anymore
 then can you start to live the life that you want.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.